english personal

Inspiration

4:14 PMDarlyn



As far as I can remember, I always needed inspiration to get things done.

My whole life has been modeled with the many influences I was getting from the outside. And my plan for the future is the result of all those influences. That's just how it is for me, I need this as a motivation.

I have been thinking of opening my own blog for a while now. And the influence I got from the outside pushed me to create one. Btw, don't think I'm a little influencable girl. I'm not ! I'm just a girl who looks around and picks what she likes :)

From what I've been gathering in my spiritual inspiration scrapbook (yes, I do have such a thing. I'm sure you do to, maybe you've just never noticed !), I can say this blog would be about life, beauty and food. So about everything, really. - Everything that happens to be pinned in my spiritual inspiration scrapbook.

So here, like if this was a virtual opening ceremony, I would like to start off by giving this little tribute to the few blogs that nourished my own creativity and imagination.

In no particular order :

Thank you for the inspiration :)



You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

.

Search This Blog

.

Popular Posts

Contact Me